Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jewel's Birthday Party

BALLOON SCULPTING | FACE PAINTING | BALLOON DECOR 
Don't hesitate! Call us at 98289798 for free consultations or send your enquiries to happy_balloons@hotmail.com

It's great sculpting balloons for kids in the nursery for a Birthday occasion on a weekday morning. Their excitement and enthusiasm greeted me, with screams of "I WANT BALLOONS" as soon as I step into the classroom. It's Jewel's birthday celebration in her school, and Mummy Janice invited me over to sculpt beautiful balloons for Jewel and her friends.

Jewel loves princesses and pointed to Princess Ariel as soon as I ask her what was her favourite character. Eventually, requests of balloons started pouring in with all the cartoon characters that won the hearts of the kids. 

The feeling of satisfaction over the delight the kids expressed definitely made my day. The kids had fun, like I do! Thank you Mummy Janice!


The class!

The little princess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment