Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chapter 2 / 2013

BALLOON SCULPTING | FACE PAINTING | BALLOON DECOR 
Don't hesitate! Call us at 98289798 for free consultations or send your enquiries to happy_balloons@hotmail.com

Kicked start the day with Athan's "Toy Story" themed party. I got dressed in Woody costume, and acted as a 'live' woody sculpting balloons for Athan. Oh, how I loved the kids calling me Woody, *screams* and felt like a superstar! *giggles* We had themed Face-Painting later done by our in house talented Facepainter later on but I had to rush to another party, no photos, what a waste :(. Anyway, we had a blast! :D

Thank you Mummy Amanda for appreciating my work and your hospitality. This theme is by far my favourite, because I am a crazy "Toy Story" fan too. *Laughs* I'm still a child at heart! :DD





Following up the next party was Ayla's 1st Birthday Party. Specially came 15 minutes earlier to make Ayla a special balloon sculpture, a beautiful huge princess. It sat well on the cake cutting table, and sparkled in the ceiling balloons under the pink, purple and white. Thank you Mummy Hidayah for engaging us again, it was so great sculpting balloons in the cosy chalet, meeting the familiar faces again! 






Lastly, the party to put the note to Chapter 2 of 2013 is Shanice's Birthday Party. It has been a year since I met Mummy Melissa and invited me over to sculpt balloons for Shanice again. The party was heartwarming, and I was so elated to see the guests who remembered me a year ago. A large Cinderella balloon sculpture for Shanice, and she still loves Dora too. I've also made lots of amazing balloons for the guests. Love the cheeky kids who inflated the balloons and released it in the air, the giggling moments were priceless! 

Thank you Mummy Melissa for engaging me again, and gave affirmation on my works. Nothing feels better than having your work getting appreciated, after putting your heart and soul to it. Millions of thanks :'). 




Now, I'm done with Chapter 2 of 2013. Definitely anticipating for more exciting and hectic birthday party ahead. Have you booked us for your party? If not, its time to do so now~ We can accommodate to your theme parties, adding more elements like themed face-painting, themed games and even instant photography, packaging it up and you'll get to save $$$!

Make your consultations with me (Hayden) at 9828 9798 or send in your enquires to happy_balloons@hotmail.com 

-Hayden<3
"Make everyday a party moment, bringing happiness to infinity and beyond!"

No comments:

Post a Comment